Travis started working with Main Street Insurance Group in March 2016 as a Personal Lines Account Manager. He is licensed in North Carolina for Life and Health as well as Property and Casualty. He graduated from Chase High School in 2006 and Isothermal Community College in 2012. Born and raised in the Cliffside area, he & his family now live in Ellenboro. He enjoys coaching his son, Preston, in baseball and spending time with his wife Pam and their younger son, Kellen. He is a lifelong fan of the UNC Tarheels and Atlanta Braves, but recently became a Houston Astros fan.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018