Tim began his insurance career in 2009 and enjoys the challenges of an evolving industry. He grew up in Charlotte but later moved with his family to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. Prior to committing himself to the insurance industry, he pursued Land Surveying and Real Estate. He and wife, Whitney, have three children Stella, Jed & Silas that keep them busy. Tim enjoys anything that gets him outdoors, is a member of The Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration in Bat Cave, NC and he serves on the Board of Directors at the Lake Lure Classical Academy. Some may also say he picks a mean five string banjo.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019