Cooper joined Main Street Insurance Group in 1989 and became a Partner in 2002. As the VP of Benefits, he holds a Life & Health Insurance License, along with licenses in Long Term Care, Medicare Supplement and Property & Casualty insurance. He graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Industrial Relations and continued his education at Penn State University, graduating in 1998 with an MBA. Cooper also holds a Series 65 and is working to obtain his Registered Health Underwriter designation. A Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce board member, he served as president from July, 2012 through June, 2013.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019