Stephen became a Partner in 2000 when Main Street Insurance Group was incorporated through the merger of Brady Insurance Agency and the Blanton-Flack Agency. Following his graduation from UNC-Chapel Hill in 1989 with a degree in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance, he began his insurance career as a Surety Bond underwriter for USF&G. In 1992, he joined the Brady Agency. Stephen is currently Polk County’s representative to the Region C Workforce Development Board for the Isothermal Planning and Development Commission. He is Past President of Kiwanis and former Kiwanian of the Year. Stephen has served as President of the St. Luke’s Hospital Foundation and is also a former board member of St. Luke’s Hospital. In 2012, he was honored to receive the Carolina Foothills Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year award.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019