Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, Spencer joined Main Street Insurance Group in August of 2015. He received his Associates degree in Business Management and Automotive Technology from Wyoming Technical Institute in September of 2010. After several years in the automotive industry, he has decided to switch careers and has obtained his Property & Casualty Insurance License. He is also on track to earn a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation. In his spare time he enjoys brewing his own beer, spending time outdoors with his wife and making his own barbeque.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018