Robin came to Main Street Insurance Group and the Benefits Department in June of 2006. Holding licenses in Life & Health and Medicare Supplement/Long Term Care insurance, she is now serving as the Benefits Department Manager. After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Penn State in 1985, she later received a certificate in Non-Profit Management from Duke University. Robin is a dedicated member of AFS and enjoys hosting foreign exchange students in her home each year.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018