Meghan joined the Main Street Insurance Group team in January 2016 after moving back to North Carolina. She was raised in NC but joined the United States Air Force as Security Forces in 2011, which led her to Colorado. Although the Colorado Rockies were beautiful, she realized she needed to be closer to her family which brought her back to Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Holding a license in Property and Casualty, she is now serving as a Personal Lines Account Manager. In her spare time she enjoys going to the gym, hiking and spending time with her family and 3 dogs, Duke, Koda and Scoop.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018