Kim has drawn upon the many different roles she has held at Main Street Insurance Group since 1999 to now serve as Operations Manager. Experience in Reception, Life & Health, Commercial and Personal lines have given her a broad understanding of the insurance industry. She is licensed as a Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance agent. In addition, she holds two designations, Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) and Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC). A 1997 graduate of East Rutherford High School, Kim obtained her Administrative Assistant Certificate from Kings College in 1998.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018