Jessica is a Tryon, NC native with a background in accounting. She began her insurance career with Main Street in May of 2006. She started out working in reception and assisting with Personal Lines, but quickly changed gears and joined the Commercial Lines team in 2007. Jessica has dedicated herself to furthering her education as an insurance professional. She has attained designations as a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) and Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS). She was promoted to the position of Commercial Department Manager in April of 2015. Jessica is an active member of the Tryon community and serves as the Vice President of Charis Community, a local non-profit organization. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, reading, photography and cooking farm-to-table cuisine.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018