Derrick began his career with Main Street Insurance Group in 2012 after graduating from Presbyterian College in December of 2011 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. In his short time with Main Street Insurance he has worked in multiple areas of the agency learning Benefits, Personal, and now is a permanent member of the Commercial Team as a Consultant. While at Presbyterian College, Derrick was a four year letter winner of the Blue Hose Football Team as a wide receiver and was elected team captain for his senior season. Derrick was also named Sports Center’s “Top Play” of the day for the trick play performed against Wake Forest University (September 2010). Derrick spends his time away from work on the golf course or at home with his wife and children. He and his family currently reside in Columbus, NC but Derrick and Sasha are both natives of Sarasota, Florida and enjoy vacationing there.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018