In 2009 Chad joined Main Street Insurance Group as a Benefits Consultant and has also led the development and implementation of Discover Wellness. In both 2011 and 2012, he won the Thoroughbred Sales Award given to Keystone Insurers Group’s top producers and earned ownership in Main Street Insurance Group in 2016. Chad is a graduate of East Rutherford High School and received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Exercise and Sport Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2008) with a minor in Sports Administration. While at UNC-Chapel Hill, he was a four year letter winner of the Tar heels Baseball Team that placed 2nd nationally in both 2006 and 2007 and placed 3rd in 2008. During his career at Carolina he was awarded the S.H. Basnight award twice as Carolina’s most valuable player and in 2008 he was the recipient of Patterson Award which is given to UNC-Chapel Hill’s top male and female athlete annually. Following his playing career, he remained in Chapel Hill and joined the Tar heels baseball staff as a volunteer coach and was in charge of on-campus recruiting. Chad and his wife Lauren were married in 2010 and currently reside in Huntersville, NC with their son Channing.
The Latest Articles
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019
- Main Street Financial ‘Tis the Season to Prevent Fires December 28, 2018