Zach joined the Main Street Insurance Group team in November 2018. He graduated from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Criminology. While originally being from North Carolina, he grew up in a military family and has lived from coast to coast. After obtaining his Property & Casualty Insurance License in 2018, he is now a member of the Commercial Lines Team. Zach enjoys sports, the beach and spending time with friends, family and his dog Dixie.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019