Tynetta worked for insurance carriers for 11 years before deciding to work for an independent agency to build relationships with customers and serve as an insurance advisor while expanding her knowledge of the industry on the agency side. She came to the Swimmer agency in 2014 as a Personal Account Manager, and in 2019 took on the challenge of moving to Commercial Lines with Main Street as a Commercial Account Manager. Tynetta attended Brookstone College where she majored in Information Technology. She holds a Certified Insurance Service Representative Elite (CISR Elite) designation. She loves to work out, watch movies, read, spend time with her family and friends, and travel.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019