Tripp began his insurance career in 1983 after graduating with a degree in Business Administration from UNC-Chapel Hill. A Partner in Main Street Insurance Group since 1983, he holds the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and Certified Work Comp Advisor (CWCA) designations. He is a member of the Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina organization. He is privileged to serve on the Board of Directors of the Robert and Janice McNair Educational Foundation, the Rutherford County School Educational Foundation and the Piedmont Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is a member of the Forest City Kiwanis Club and attends the First United Methodist Church in Forest City.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019