Tim began his insurance career in 2009 and enjoys the challenges of an evolving industry and he holds a Certified Workers Compensation Advisor (CWCA) designation. He started in insurance by working primarily in Personal Insurance but transitioned to his current role as a Commercial Lines Business Risk Consultant working with clients and their businesses advising on insurance coverage and risk management practices. Prior to his career in the insurance industry, he pursued Land Surveying and Real Estate. He and wife, Whitney, have three children Stella, Jed & Silas and they enjoy the outdoors, sports & bluegrass music.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019