Cooper joined Main Street Insurance Group in 1989 and became a Partner in 2002. As the Vice President of the Employee Benefits division, he holds a Life & Health Insurance License, along with licenses in Long Term Care, Medicare Supplement and Property & Casualty insurance. He graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Industrial Relations and continued his education at Penn State University, graduating with an MBA. He has been a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) since 2000 and holds Self-Funded and Affordable Care Act industry Certifications. A Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce board member, he also served as president from July, 2012 through June, 2013. He is married to his wife Tonya and is the father of 3 children. He is an active member of the community serving as a coach in baseball and basketball and serving his church at First United Methodist in Forest City.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019