Stephen became a Partner in 2000 when Main Street Insurance Group was incorporated through the merger of Brady Insurance Agency and the Blanton-Flack Agency. Following his graduation from UNC-Chapel Hill in 1989 with a degree in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance, he began his insurance career as a Surety Bond underwriter for USF&G. In 1992, he joined the Brady Insurance Agency. Stephen is currently serving on the board for Kiwanis Club of Tryon and the St Luke’s Hospital Foundation. Previously, he served as Polk County’s representative to the Region C Workforce Development Board for the Isothermal Planning and Development Commission. He is Past President of Kiwanis and former Kiwanian of the Year. Stephen has served as President of the St. Luke’s Hospital Foundation and is also a former board member of St. Luke’s Hospital. In 2012, he was honored to receive the Carolina Foothills Chamber of Commerce “Business Person of the Year” award.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019