Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, Spencer joined Main Street Insurance Group in August of 2015. He received his Associates degree in Business Management and Automotive Technology from Wyoming Technical Institute. After working several years in the automotive industry, he has decided to switch careers to the Commercial Insurance industry. He is also on track to earn a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation. In his spare time, he enjoys brewing his own beer and spending time outdoors with his wife and son.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019