Sam joined Main Street Insurance Group as a Benefits Consultant in 2020. He graduated from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Risk Management and Insurance. Starting out in the business, Sam set a goal to understand the different avenues within the insurance industry. His experience includes Benefits Consultant at USI, Technology sales focused on Benefits administration, and working with a group insurance carrier, Sun Life. Sam lives in Charlotte with his wife Alex and golden retriever Hazel.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019