Robin came to Main Street Insurance Group and the Benefits Department in June of 2006. Holding licenses in Life & Health and Medicare Supplement/Long Term Care insurance, has grown with the agency and currently holds the title of Benefits Account Executive. After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Penn State, she later received a certificate in Non-Profit Management from Duke University. Robin is a dedicated member of AFS and enjoys hosting foreign exchange students in her home each year.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019