Rhett began his career at the Blanton Insurance Agency in 1975 after graduating in 1974 from Georgia Southwestern State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Political Science. Following several mergers, this agency is now known as Main Street Insurance Group. A partner since 1979, Rhett is Past President of the Independent Insurance Agents of Rutherford County and a past member of the Agents Advisory Councils for Great America, Travelers and Erie Insurance companies.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019