A Georgia native, Paul holds a B.S. degree in Business Administration from Newberry College in South Carolina. He began his journey as an insurance professional in 1987 as a multi-line agent attaining two designations along the way; the Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) in 1993 and the Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) in 2010. Paul currently resides in Boiling Springs, SC with his wife Susan where they are active members of First Baptist Church. He is passionate about cooking on the grill and he loves spending time with his 7 children and 8 grandchildren.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019