After raising her children in Louisiana, where she worked in Accounts Payable and Payroll, Pam decided it was time to move back to her home town of Rutherfordton, NC. After working several small jobs, she decided to make her career in insurance. She joined Forest Edwards Insurance Agency where she obtained her license in Property and Casualty and is now working toward her CISR designation. After working several years with Forest Edwards, she is excited to be working with Main Street Insurance Group where she will continue to assist clients in the surrounding areas. In her spare time she enjoys hiking through the mountains, watching LSU football with her 2 boys and their families, spoiling her grandbabies and spending time with her church family.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019