Molly joined Main Street Insurance Group in 2017 as a Support Specialist working mainly in Benefits and moved to Personal Lines in 2018. She grew up moving and traveling around the United States and Europe with her Air Force family. A graduate of Meredith College, Molly has double degrees in International Relations and German. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Friends of the Band and for The Children’s Theater Festival. In her personal time, she enjoys traveling, collecting cookbooks, hiking with her husband and being a Band Mom.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019