Michael Raabe is a Senior Safety Consultant for Keystone Risk Management’s Tennessee and Western North Carolina region and works directly with Main Street Insurance Group and its clients to offer his 30 years of diverse safety management experience. Mike offers his clients a sense of strategic focus, mature business judgement and expert assistance in identifying, evaluating and resolving their safety challenges. Michael is widely respected with a consistent track record of success and is well-versed in the areas of: Risk Assessment and workplace inspections; Accident Investigations; OSHA Compliance, Recordkeeping, Inspection management; Safety Education and Training; and Safety Management organizational design and effectiveness. Michael is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a Certified Worker’s Compensation Advisor (CWCA), and a Professional Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers. Main Street Insurance Group is proud to have his expertise available to the agency and its clients.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019