Meredith became a member of the Main Street team in December 2018. As the Director of Human Resources and a member of the Executive Team, Meredith is responsible for day to day HR duties, as well as supporting the continued growth and expansion of the agency by focusing on internal culture and staff development; while offering HR expertise to the agency and it’s clients. Meredith spent many years as a healthcare executive but changed the focus of her career from operations to human resource leadership because her passion is developing and mentoring people to help them reach their highest potential for themselves and the companies they work with. Meredith holds an Executive MBA from Queens University in Charlotte, NC. She also holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) Certifications, and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Charlotte Area Society for Human Resource Management. Meredith lives in Charlotte, NC with her husband Gregor and their spoiled pets.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019