Kim has drawn upon the many different roles she has held at Main Street Insurance Group since 1999 when she started with the agency, and now serves as the Director of Operations and a member of the Executive Team. Her direct experience in Reception, Life & Health, Commercial and Personal lines have given her a broad understanding of the insurance industry. She is licensed as a Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance agent. In addition, she holds two designations – Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) and Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC). A graduate of East Rutherford High School, Kim also obtained her Administrative Assistant Certificate from Kings College.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019