Kelli started with Main Street Insurance Group in 2015 as a Producer Assistant in the Benefits Department and hold a NC license in Life & Health. Born in Statesville, NC she moved to Charlotte in 2010. An alumna of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Kelli holds a Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree in English with minors in Technical Writing and Criminal Justice. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family and as well as her dog, Oscar.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019