Kelli started with Main Street Insurance Group in 2015 as a Producer Assistant, was promoted to a Benefits Production Specialist and currently holds the title of Benefits Account Executive in the Employee Benefits Department. Kelli has North Carolina license in Life & Health as well as Notary of the Public designation. Born in Statesville, NC she moved to Charlotte in 2010 and is an alumna of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Kelli holds a Bachelor of Liberal Arts degree in English with minors in Technical Writing and Criminal Justice. She enjoys going to concerts, traveling and spending time with her friends and family and as well as her dog, Oscar.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019