Karon joined Main Street Insurance Group as a Personal Risk Consultant in June, 2010 following a 13 year career at NC Farm Bureau. Honored as the District Agent of the Year in 1999, Karon graduated from Appalachian State University in 1984 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting. Recently, she also became a Long Term Care Specialist by obtaining her CLTC and her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019