Joleen graduated from Isothermal Community College with an Associate’s degree of applied science in information systems. She came to the agency in July 2018 with 13 years of insurance and management experience. Joleen holds designation of Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) and is currently working toward the Elite designation. When she is not working she loves to spend time with her husband and son. She also has a passion for working with the youth and children in her church and has served as the youth leader for 4 years. Other hobbies are scrapbooking, reading, painting, playing with her dogs, and spending time with family and friends.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019