Jim Curis has worked for some of the largest insurance carriers and agencies in the country. In 2007, he started his own agency – Curis Benefits. In March 2020, Jim joined Main Street because he desired to merge his agency with an agency that would help take him to the “next level.” Jim is based out of Chapel Hill, NC and he holds a BA in History and Humanities from Providence College. One of his favorite recent memories was playing golf in 2018 with his two sons on the coast of Scotland at what is called the Crail Golfing Society.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019