Jessica is a native of the Tryon community and loves life in this friendly, small town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains. She joined the Main Street team as an Administrative Associate in May of 2006, but quickly developed a passion for insurance and risk management. She was promoted to Commercial Account Manager in 2007 and dedicated herself to furthering her education as an insurance professional by attaining national designations as CIC, CISR and CRIS. In April of 2015, Jessica was promoted to the position of Commercial Department Manager and led a team of Commercial Lines agents until she was promoted to her current role as Assistant Director of Operations and a member of the Executive Team. Jessica now helps oversee all departments within the agency. Her primary focus is on helping our teams work as accurately and efficiently as possible while providing the highest possible level of customer service. In her free time, Jessica loves reading and writing, photography, cooking farm-to-table cuisine, and traveling to Ireland as often as she is able.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019