Faith joined Main Street Insurance Group in 2019. She began her insurance career in 1999 and has enjoyed developing professional skills through the attainment of the Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS), Registered Workers Compensation Specialist (RWCS), and Accredited Customer Service Representative (ACSR) designations. Faith graduated from Thomas Edison State University of Trenton, New Jersey as a Sigma Beta Delta with a Master’s Degree in Management as well as a Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership. Faith was born and raised in Massachusetts. In 2018, she relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband Bill and two small dogs Molly and Brandy. She enjoys swimming, cooking, and visiting all the beautiful places in North Carolina.
The Latest Articles
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019
- 9 Life Changes to Tell Your Insurance Agent About March 18, 2019
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Keep Cold Air from Entering Your House February 12, 2019