David started at Main Street in January 2019 as a Commercial Account Manager. During the summer of 2018, David had an internship with the agency. His experience was very positive, as he noted that Main Street welcomed him in and fostered growth, both personally and professionally as an intern. The core values and organic growth at Main Street is why he decided to come back and start a career upon college graduation. David is a graduate of East Carolina University, where he achieved a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Management. He is currently working toward his Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation and has completed two of the required five course. David has a entrepreneur mindset, and he is also co-owner of his families Asian Wok restaurant, and he is a sneaker investor/reseller. David is an avid Carolina Panthers fan and enjoys watching football. He also spends his time hanging out with family and friends.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019