Danny graduated from Appalachian State University in 1978 with a degree in Business Administration, majoring in Insurance and Real Estate. He began his insurance career working for Travelers Insurance Company. After working in sales with the Mayer, Patterson and Martin Insurance Agency he became a partner with Martin & Harrill Insurance (now Main Street Insurance Group) in 1997. Danny is a certified Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI). He is a past president of the Independent Insurance Agents of Charlotte. Danny is dedicated to volunteering with the Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas and the Mecklenburg Optimist Club.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019