Colette Schlegel joined the Swimmer Insurance Agency in 2012 with over 25 years of experience in the insurance industry. Colette’s career has touched all facets of commercial lines, and she currently She handles all aspects of insurance including marketing of Middle Market and Large Line Accounts as well as Risk Management. Colette became part of the Main Street Insurance Group due to the Main Street/Swimmer merger in January 2019 and is currently a Commercial Account Executive on the team. Since 2011 she is an active member of the Charlotte Association of Insurance Professionals and sits on the Ways and Means Committee. Colette is in pursuit of her Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI) Designation and has obtained her Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation and Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation. This dedication underscores her commitment to continuing education and professionalism. Colette currently resides in Belmont, North Carolina with her husband James of 23 years and 20-year-old son Zackary.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019