Andre joined the Main Street Insurance Group team through an internship opportunity while he was a student at Brevard College. He then became a permanent team member as a Commercial Lines Account Manager in May 2015. A Polk County native, Andre graduated from Brevard College in the spring of 2015 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Organizational Leadership. While at Brevard College, he played football and became the school’s first ever Academic All-American. He was also semi-finalist to receive the William V. Campbell Trophy. Andre and his wife Katie married in June 2015 and are excited as they both start their careers.
The Latest Articles
- National Restaurant Association-ReOpening Guide May 1, 2020
- COVID-19 Announcement March 23, 2020
- I Have Life Insurance Through Work. Isn’t That Enough? June 18, 2019
- How to Spot Squirrels in Your Attic May 18, 2019
- How to Help Your Home Recover from Winter April 18, 2019